Embedded Software Engineer (RTOS) with C, ARM build and FreeRTOS Operating systems experience is require by global technology client in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be joining the SW Engineering team and contributing with expertise in RTOS embedded software platforms applying C and ARM build systems technologies and additional technical support as required.
- Fluency in embedded C and ARM build systems.
- Fluency in the FreeRTOS Operating System.
- Experience in low bandwidth wireless communication (sub 1GHz, ASK/FSK)
- Proven track history in design of C embedded software solutions.
- Experience in developing for memory and space constrained devices.
- Understanding of networking, communication protocols and peripherals (e.g. MQTT, CAN, SPI)
- Experience in debugging embedded devices.
- Experience in modern C++/embedded Linux is highly desirable.
- Design individual components for a RTOS embedded software platform.
- Draft technical documentation for the design, implementation and testing of software.
- Determine best practices to be followed in development, testing and release.
- Carry out architectural reviews, and feedback.
- Define strict quality procedures.
- Investigate and repair present errors related to field-reported issues.
- Take part in the entirety of the release cycle, including improvements of existing CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, and evaluation of field-test reports.
- Lead the product team in developing new features, aiming to produce optimal performance, reliability, and maintainability.
Our client offers a transparent corporate culture where ownership, accountability, diversity and respect are important values as well as great work benefits such as: Annual leave, Pension scheme, Healthcare, Career opportunities, Flexible and hybrid work models and more.
Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org