Embedded Software Test Engineer required by a leading multinational for their hub based in Clare.
- Validation of feature software.
- Design and development of Software test frameworks to enable the verification and validation.
- Create and execute test plans, test cases, test automation, identify automation opportunities and compile test reports.
- Develop and implement test frameworks to enable the test teams to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Embedded Linux/Autosar/QNX, programming languages such as Python/C/C++.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills and debugging of system failures.
- Experience in requirement review and quality characteristics.
- Knowledge of embedded HW architectures such as ARM/Infineon processors.
- Extensive knowledge of Inter processor communication (IPC), OSI Stack, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C).
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence