Embedded Software Engineer required for the design of innovative digital health products by IoT multinational in Dublin.
You will join a highly skilled software development team & gain exposure to cutting edge technologies complying with regulations (ISO13485 & IEC 62304)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as Embedded Software Engineer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of C / C ++ and experience in Structured and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience in embedded hardware platforms such as ARM Cortex-M or similar.
- Familiarity with hardware components, electrical schematics and laboratory equipment would be advantageous.
- Python, Unit testing, Continuous Integration environments would be advantageous.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, life science or digital health industry, experience with ISO13485 and IEC62304 would be advantageous.
- Be able to work independently with little supervision and aware of business needs.
- Proactive, open, reliable team player.
- Fluent in English language (Spoken and written)
- Develop high quality software for Medical Devices according to regulatory standards.
- Suggest key technology recommendations and decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicate with customer and project team to solve complex technical challenges.
- Define, implement and challenge system and component requirements.
- Design and follow Technical Architecture through concept, development, integration and delivery phases.
- Aim to ensure that best practice is followed, and suggest improvements as necessary.
Our client offers great benefits such as: Bonus, Pension, Death in Service Benefit, Income Protection Plan, Annual Leave, Sports and Social Club, Bike to Work, Taxsaver on travel and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com