Energy Customer Success Manager required by innovative Irish Energy company that designs energy efficient solutions for clients in the food & beverage processing sectors.
Through examining and modelling customers existing processes and equipment your team will identify and implement energy conservation measures to deliver substantial energy saving projects and to help high-profile clients achieve their short and long term goals for carbon reduction. You will be joining a team of world-recognized experts in energy minimization, process improvement, data analysis and modelling.
As Energy Customer Success Manager you will help a growing base of global customers to achieve their ‘net zero goals’ through energy efficiency and other decarbonisation strategies.
Seeking to hire motivated leaders who can drive energy management programmes and initiatives across multiple sectors.
This role does not involve travel as the team of engineers will travel to client site.
ROLES AVAILABLE ACROSS EUROPE
REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
Engineering Degree equivalent to or above NFQ Level 8
Energy management experience with good knowledge of ISO 50001 fundamentals
Strong knowledge of a variety of core energy systems including refrigeration and HVAC, boilers and other thermal systems, compressed air and other industrial processing and controls systems
Proven experience in a similar role
Strong statistical analysis knowledge/skills
Good documentation & reporting skills
Excellent communication skills
Professional Certifications such as CEM and CMVP would offer a distinct advantage
- Early engagement with the Client to gain an understanding of systems and processes including SCADA systems, controls systems and metering systems
- Lead the coordination of internal and external SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) to facilitate optimisation of client energy use and process
- Coordinate and chair client reviews at appropriate intervals
- Liaise regularly with client contact to ensure maximum benefit for the account is being achieved
- Manage the implementation of Systems and Customer Success Plans, working closely with dedicated on-site energy teams
- Expand commercial opportunities, guiding clients to software renewals and expanding services and sales into new sites within the existing customer base