Engineering Projects Manager with experience managing global multi-disciplinary engineering projects required for permanent role in Co. Kildare. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate with create, manage and built an effective project management discipline for the company at a critical growth stage.
- Define and own all project management processes in line with quarterly goal setting.
- Develop and operate a repeatable, scalable project methodology.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and scenario planning for beyond each quarter.
- Manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and manage the project resource plan. Identify and request appropriately skilled resources for the delivery.
- Create and manage a work breakdown structure for project.
- Create and manage the project risk register, ensuring all documented risks have mitigation plans, issues are raised promptly managed through to resolution.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and including research and feasibility studies.
- Create and publish project schedule to stake holders.
- Ensure the appropriate level of detail is included for project status updates.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Run post project reviews to review performance, assign action and manage those through to closure.
- Ensure that all technical project documentation is created and signed up and own all project level materials.
- BSc. or similar in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Project Management of medium to large engineering or relevant projects from design through to delivery and customer sign off.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and use critical thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
- Experience in successfully delivering multiple challenging projects simultaneously.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Prince 2 or equivalent certification with demonstrable experience in project management toolsets.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
- Some international travel may be required.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence