Engineering Project Manager with experience managing multiple complex projects concurrently required by dynamic R&D operation in Co. Laois.
- Work closely with Sales team, customers and Engineering team to create a project plan with technical requirements, deliverables, Timelines and cost.
- Agree and sign off project plan with key stakeholders.
- Track project progress and record updates and changes.
- Communicate updates and changes to the project team and call review meetings as required.
- Drive projects to completion and ensure all requirements are met.
- Liaise with purchasing to track purchases and delivery dates.
- Liaise with production during new product introduction process.
- Create weekly report on project progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Higher
- Experience in managing complex, multiple team projects
- Experience in service delivery management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player.
- Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
- A self-starter with a proven history of excellent results.
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence