Engineering Project Manager required by multinational engineering services company, to project-manage electrical engineering & automation projects in manufacturing. Supported by local & international technical teams, you will manage full-cycle internal and external engineering projects, delivering those projects on time and to the required specification while building collaborative & rewarding relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline ideally
- Experience in an engineering role such as controls / automation engineering
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a project management or project engineering role
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to follow engineering practices at a high level
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to capture the financial implications of systems requirements
- Strong account management and client management skills with ability to collaorate and engage clients in a professional manner
- Be professional, positive and have an organised problem-solving approach
- Possess excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and have the ability to work with a number of internal & external stakeholders simultaneously
- While the role is based out of HQ in Cork, there will be a requirement to visit client sites from time to time. So a driver’s license is essential as is the ability to attend overseas meetings from time to time.
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence