FPGA Engineer required by innovative R&D company in Dublin to design and deliver FPGA based systems for the Space & Aerospace sectors
- Responsible for the specification and design of FPGA blocks.
- Design documentation including FPGA requirements, specifications, design descriptions, and test specifications.
- FPGA laboratory-based verification work, system integration and test.
- Support existing FPGA design verification and board test activities.
- Write, simulate, and verify VHDL based FPGA designs.
- Schematic, PCB Layout support, and review.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team on system architecture and design, providing inputs to architecture and design reviews.
- Proficient with scripting languages such as Python, and programming languages such as C/C++ for purposes of simulation/design environment development and laboratory test results analysis.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Expert in FPGA design flow such as: Verification, Synthesis, Partitioning, Place & Route, Timing Closure and Power Estimation.
- Knowledge of interface protocols, memory technologies and communication interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C).
- Familiarity of electronic circuit & system design: analog, digital and power.
- Knowledge of embedded systems and processor architectures.
- Experienced in the use of laboratory equipment such as Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Signal Analyser.
- Experience with tools such as SVN & Git.
- Hardware/System debug skills
- Experience with VHDL and ECSS-Q-ST-60-02 – ASIC & FPGA would be advantageous.
- Development design flow for space projects.
- Great verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
Our client offers great benefits such as Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Pension scheme, Free onsite Parking, paid holidays and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com