FPGA / Hardware Engineer required for a permanent role in a rapidly growing company in Co. Cork.
- Working knowledge of FPGA and/or ASIC design principles
- Experience with FPGA design tools such as Xilinx Vivado or Altera Quartus, and simulation/verification tools
- RTL coding skills and languages including VHDL and Verilog and programming languages such as C
- A working appreciation of embedded processor architectures and soft micro-processor cores, and interfaces with programmable logic for the implementation of dense high-speed designs
- Laboratory use of high speed spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers and related tools
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence