The successful candidate will work alongside a collaborative team of software engineers based remotely and on-site and will gain exposure to new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- 2-3 years experience working as a Software Engineer
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Total fluency in English
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
- Software development models such as Agile / Waterfall / Cascade
- Software development techniques such as SCRUM
- GIT, SVN or similar source code version control tools
- Coud-based infrastructures
- Working in a disciplined ISO9000 compliant development & release environment
- Additional European language an advantage
Benefits include: Pension, Health Insurance, Bonuses, Educational Support, Life Assurance, Flexi-time, On-Site parking, Training & excellent career prospects.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence