Functional Safety Engineer with experience in a highly regulated sector such as automotive or aerospace required for exciting new role with successful multinational in Clare.
- Ensuring products align with functional safety processes and requirements.
- Working with suppliers and hardware/software developers to design ISO 26262 compliant systems.
- Providing performance characterisation.
- Documenting analysis requirements and results.
- Experience of safety analysis including FMEA, FMEDA, and FTA.
- Understanding of safety metrics, SPFM, LFM and PMHF.
- Understanding of silicon devices, processors, micro-controller safety analysis, and safety mechanisms.
- Experience as a functional safety manager is also desirable.
- Experience with Linux, MISRA, QNX Safety OS and CRC is highly advantageous.
- Experience of safety analysis.
- An understanding of safety metrics.
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence