Functional Safety Manager with experience in a highly regulated sector such as automotive or aerospace required for exciting new role with successful multinational in Galway.
- Execution of functional safety process and management for machine learning engineering.
- Mentoring the engineering and project management teams.
- Establishing standard methodologies, tools and practices to enable adoption of safety processes.
- Act as authority for the safety work products and oversee audit activities.
- Collaborating with safety authorities across the engineering community.
- Experience with managing programmes that follow ISO 26262 and/or IEC 61508, IEC 61511, EN 5012X, DO-254, DO-178C safety standards.
- Experience developing functional safety processes and documentation.
- Certification as a functional safety professional.
- Experience with the design of semiconductor IP, processing units, or software is desirable.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence