Field Service Engineer with FSE experience OR manufacturing experience in final assembly / test of electronic equipment required for permanent role in Co. Kildare – with global travel. The successful candidate must be available for overseas travel – 60% travel overseas – to Europe, Africa, Australia, North & South America and must have a hands-on personality with excellent communication skills.
- Perform field installations and carry out calibration and repair of equipment.
- Provide remote support to clients via email, Skype and remote system access.
- Assisting customers in data acquisition on critical missions.
- Providing detailed, actionable recommendations back to the Hardware and Software teams on the system, based on field trips and feedback from clients.
- Assisting with the development of new Hardware and Software releases.
- Completion of job reports on a timely basis, and ensuring all open customer tickets are kept up to date with latest developments.
- BSc. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic.
- 3+ years in the field customer service or 3+ years manufacturing experience in final assembly or test of electronic equipment.
- Experience of field installations and carrying out calibration and repair of equipment.
- Experience working with client staff in integration or installation of equipment.
- Experience in providing remote support to clients via email, Skype and remote system access.
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Self-motivated with ability to work alone or within a larger team.
- Ability to interpret electronic / electro-mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Travel is required in this role (60%).
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence