Graduate Mechatronic Engineer with PLC programming experience required for permanent role in Co. Westmeath
- Support the Delivery of high-quality maintenance service to production.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
- Carry out tool changes in line with production schedules.
- Ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely and in line with the maintenance strategy.
- Supporting the execution, monitoring and recording of the maintenance breakdowns and breakdown follow ups.
- Responsible for carrying out planned work.
- Supporting ongoing improvements to the machinery’s performance.
- Updating the safety systems replacing faulty parts.
- Supporting the Development of Robot programs for new products and improve existing programs.
- Support the creation of development and modify PLC programs.
- Sourcing and ordering spare and replacement machine parts.
- BSc. in Engineering Mechatronics or Manufacturing Technician.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem- solving.
- PLC Programming, Omron, Siemens and Mitsubishi.
- ABB and Kuka Robot programming.
- Good knowledge of automated controls and controls systems.
- Familiar with machine safety.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience.
- Driver’s license and access to a car.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please forward cv to Emer Smith: email@example.com