Graduate Quality Engineer required for permanent role in Co. Westmeath. Driver’s license and access to a car is essential.
- Maintaining and supporting Product Quality to meet agreed project requirements.
- Maintaining and supporting agreed internal and external standards.
- Maintaining of internal and external Quality documentation.
- Maintaining Customer specific requirements.
- Maintaining and supporting project APQP documentations.
- Ensure that the KPI targets for the company are achieved
- Travel to customer sites to fix issues and develop customer relations.
- Development of internal and external product and process control equipment.
- Responsible for customer submissions, Run at Rates and PPAPs.
- Maintaining product performance data for reporting.
- Provide quality support to Production as required.
- Compliance and development of procedures related to IATF16949.
- BSc. in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline.
- Ability to support and resolve Product Quality issues and drive timely and effective Corrective Actions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Fluency in German is desirable.
- Driver’s license and access to a car.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence