Junior Project Engineer – Galway
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Irish Medical Device organisation based in Galway.
- Responsibility to support commercial and customer change requests to existing product configurations.
- Ownership of documentation updates including BOM, PCI, packaging labels and DMR.
- Participate in cross functional teams to meet quality, cost or service requirements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- BSc. in Engineering or Technical discipline.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making ability.
- Strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Experience in Process characterization and Validation.
Flexibility to travel to site to support service and project activities.
- Some international travel required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666