Lab Supervisor – Carlow
An excellent opportunity for a passionate chemistry educated professional to join a rapidly growing SME, who are supplying on a global scale.
- Manage and develop a team of analysts and offer technical guidance and support.
- Managing laboratory schedules.
- Manage the running of the laboratory to meet quality standards.
- Rostering and managing staff.
- Training lab technicians on the correct use of lab equipment.
- Troubleshooting / providing technical support on a large range of instrumentation.
- Create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Keep quality management and team updated on issues.
- Liaise with internal and external customers; provide data and assistance to investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- BSc. Chemistry.
- Experience managing a laboratory essential.
- Proven track record in analytical decision making on complex issues.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work independently and make balanced decisions.
- Ability to transfer findings into report and presentation formats.
- Ability to work effectively with others to accomplish goals.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others to improve performance.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666