Laboratory Technician – Louth
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team working on the management of testing activities within the laboratory.
- Scheduling of test activities according to product development roadmap.
- Set up of test rigs and fixtures within laboratory.
- Running tests, generating and reporting test data.
- Management of laboratory equipment, calibration and consumables.
- Supporting product and prototype development.
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Competence with product approval systems and standards.
- Laboratory Technician Qualification or Technical Qualification.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage effectively at all levels.
- Practical experience with plumbing water and air systems.
- Practical experience with electronics and instrumentation systems.
- Good engineering / technical knowledge.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666