Laboratory Test Engineer – Offaly
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable lab working on testing, analyzing, and reporting laboratory test data.
- Complete product testing, analysing and reporting adhering to quality and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with the objectives of the laboratory QMS system.
- Assist with the completion of competency audits, test method validations, proficiency tests and internal audits.
- Independently liaise with customers as required.
- Ensure that the laboratory is maintained to a high level of cleanliness.
- Mentor and train junior laboratory technicians.
- Complete final test reports that are sent to customers.
- BSc. in Math, Lab Science, or Chemistry.
- 3-5 years of industry-related experience.
- Training in the operation of laboratory equipment.
- Experience with statistical analysis i.e. Minitab
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666