Lead Analog Design Engineer is required to join the design team by market-leading technology client in County Cork.
The successful engineer will be joining a dynamic team which are involved in designing Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs for on-chip supply monitoring and includes the design of; voltage and current references, differential clock references, PLLs, high speed PHY receivers and drivers, VCOs and PLLs. The primary focus of the work is on low-power and low-voltage Mixed-Signal design with emphasis on advanced FinFET technology nodes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline (Electrical, Electronics, etc.)
- At least 2 to 6 years of CMOS design experience, preferably in CMOS or high-speed I/O IC design or relevant educational background
- Experience in designing with FinFETs is a plus.
- Exposure to CAD tools for circuit simulation, layout and physical verification a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analog aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cooperatively in a global team environment.
- Contribute on a variety of existing and new designs on leading edge technology nodes (e.g. 5nm FinFET CMOS)
- Schematic design entry and mixed signal simulation verification of IC circuits high speed memory interfaces used leading worldwide customers.
- Design of blocks such as Driver, Receiver, Serializer, De-serializer, Phase Interpolator, Low jitter PLL, High Speed Clock Distribution, Bias and Bandgap, Voltage Regulators.
- Work closely with physical design engineers to optimize custom layouts.
- Present and document results and report design performance to team lead.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org