Software Architect required for permanent role with ambitious software start-up in Galway city. The successful candidate must have Java or Python programming experience, a passion for technology and proven leadership experience.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related.
- 7+ years experience of hands-on software engineering, ideally Java and/or Python, using Micro-services Architecture and relevant cloud services.
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in leading Enterprise level software projects.
- Experience in building cloud-based production grade big data pipelines and working with big data technologies.
- Knowledge of best practise data structures and optimization algorithms.
- Experience in manipulating big data and drawing insights from massive data sets.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.).
- Experience with deep learning such as Caffe, Keras, TensorFlow, OpenNN.
- Experience with GIS software/analysis tools as well as routing algorithms.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence