Machine Learning Engineer – Galway
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing and researching deep learning & machine learning applications. You will get the opportunity to work in a challenging team focused environment.
- BSc. or MSc. in science discipline.
- Programming experience in numerical analysis.
- Experience with statistical data analysis using tools such as Python and R.
- Strong mathematical modelling capabilities
- Ability to interpret statistical results and identify their significance within a scientific discipline
- Ability to learn new computer programming languages
- Strong technical writing, presentation and computer skills
- Experience with Tensorflow & GCP
- Experience with performance profiling, characterization and optimization
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Must be authoried to work in Ireland
Experience with the following technologies:
- Jupyter Notebooks
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0660222