Machinery Safety Engineer required by multinational client for permanent role in Cork city. In this role you will deliver customer focused safety services customers in the manufacturing sector.
- Undertake Machinery Risk Assessments.
- Develop solutions to ensure safety and compliance of machinery.
- Undertake CE Marking projects.
- Ensure that all critical technical files, maintenance routines, procedures and drawings are completed in accordance with the Quality Management System and that correct handover of these occur for projects.
- Research and solve technical problems as required.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Health and Safety or related fields
With a minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing, automation, machine building or similar environment
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence: email@example.com or on +353(0)578638188.