Manufacturing Engineer – Galwy
Do you want to play a part in driving process improvements with a multinational whose products are used across the globe? You will work with the Metals Operations group on on improving processes and driving continuous improvement.
- Work with key business stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environment.
- Technical support for operations equipment & processes.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency.
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical system solutions.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement projects in process performance and material yield.
- Work with Quality team to assess Customer Agreements, conduct Revalidation Assessments and implement process changes.
- Manage external relationships with Technology providers / Suppliers.
- Maintain high quality/compliance standards.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Bsc. in Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical background and capabilities.
- Ability to make and implement decisions.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with emphasis on validation.
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to solve problems with innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Proven track record of excellent time keeping & attendance is essential.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Experience in the following:
- Laser cutting
- Laser Ablation
- Pad Print
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666