Manufacturing Engineer – Westmeath
An excellent opportunity to join an automotive company based in Westmeath. You will support manufacturing process through the implementation of continuous improvement techniques.
- Support manufacturing in the resolution of issues, providing tools and support to implement new products into production.
- Lead process functions to determine product flow through continuous improvement techniques.
- Establish resource requirements and material flow using industrial engineering techniques.
- Analyze various product structures and processes.
- Perform Design of Experiment (DOE) analysis to determine optimum operating parameters.
- Ensure company KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensure ISO/TS16949 is implemented and maintained.
- BSc. in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other.
- 3 years experience in a similair role.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines.
- Previous experience in the Automotive industry is an advantage
- Driver’s license and access to a car.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666