Manufacturing Engineer is required to optimise and support product manufacturing lifecycle by global leading medical technology client in Dublin. You will be part of a multicultural, dynamic team of engineers in a collaborative environment where you will be a key contributor to the optimisation of manufacturing processes and high quality end products.
- Level 8 Degree or higher in an Engineering discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Great understanding of various supplier manufacturing methodologies; such as metal fabrication, metal machining and castings, plastic molding, PCBA, cables, optics and fluidics is required.
- Overall ability to combine technical, design and manufacturing skillsets in a high pace, dynamic environment.
- Competent manufacturing, mechanical/ electro mechanical / systems design skillset for both products and manufacturing fixtures.
- Hands-on experience of supplier or manufacturing fabrication processes is desirable.
- Strong interest to develop experience in terms of suppliers, materials, technologies, and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of best practices in ESI, FMEA, Lean MFG, DOE and Engineering Change management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Problem solving, planning, analytical skills with the ability to collate and analyze large amounts of data for decision making.
- Interest in data visualisation and analytics.
- Team player who can build strong and influential relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Excellent communications skills: written and verbal skills are required.
- Carry out technical support to the manufacturing and testing of medical device instrumentation in a low volume, high complexity and regulated environment.
- Provide with technical solutions to enhance product reliability and process capability.
- Be able to work within a dynamic engineering change environment; actively supporting design transfer, test fixtures and engineering design change activities to ensure optimisation in terms of part design, manufacturing technology, verification and validation activities, implementation to production.
- Lead projects to drive continuous improvement in key metric’s in alignment with Lean, 6 Sigma, Design Robustness and A3 Problem Solving Principles.
- Work with R&D, manufacturing operations, quality & procurement to deliver product and supply base improvements to meet business needs.
- Initiate and project manage product and process change activities, technology transfers while assuring continuity of supply.
- Optimise complex processes, improve performance and efficiencies.
Our client offers great work benefits such as Bonus scheme, Life assurance, subsidised canteen, parking and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com