Manufacturing Engineer – Galway
If you have experience working in a regulated medical device environment with a focus on meeting quality service and cost objectives then this is the job for you!
- Support key business metrics.
- Reporting on yield, OEE metrics and product failure investigation.
- Introduction of new products and process technology through process development and validation.
- Use lean methodologies to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure that continuous improvement projects are completed.
- Preparation and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for specific projects.
- Ensure effective closure on quality system documents (Audit Actions, NC’s, CAPA’s, etc).
- Ensure all production equipment, processes and work areas meet Health & Safety requirements.
- Support all customer, FDA and NSAI audits.
- Performing other tasks as required.
- 4+ years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- BSc. in an engineering or technological discipline.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation.
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA design and development processes.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills and capable of initiating and leading change.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence