Manufacturing Engineer required for permanent role with medical devices multinational in Sligo
- Support project teams to ensure effective execution of project.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Provide prompt resolution to on-going efficiency detractors.
- Support the Installation Qualification of new equipment.
- Troubleshoot systems and processes, providing operationally effective robust solutions and improvements.
- Drive innovation and cost effectiveness through strong problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement and process optimization.
- Advocate and influence improvements and passionately drive process excellence.
- Assist with identification of improvement initiatives.
- Influence senior management decisions to implement optimum solutions.
- BSc. in Process, Mechanical, Mechatronics
- 3-4 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Project management skills
- Understanding of the mechanical functionality of equipment, as well as electro-pneumatic principles
- Experience in designing Jigs, Fixtures, Tooling. (Proficient in SolidWorks/Solid Edge)
- Knowledge of Lean Principles and execution
- Understanding of current manufacturing technologies and methodologies
- Experience of problem-solving techniques
- Knowledge of ISO9001 / ISO 13485 is a plus
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence