Manufacturing Engineer – Louth
A great opportunity to showcase your skills in new product introduction in a global consumer electronics multinational.
- Introduction of new products, processes and equipment into the production environment.
- Input into new product development process.
- Technical support to all production areas.
- Approval of all PSI documents.
- Creating and maintain test procedure.
- Identification, co-ordination and implementation of process improvement measures.
- Lead the continuous improvement team.
- BSc. degree in Mechatronic or Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Previous experience in New Product Introduction.
- Previous experience in Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Knowledge of high-volume production processes.
- Knowledge of lean management tools.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of fabrication process, e.g. Sheet metal forming, Injection Moulding.
Knowledge of SAP/AS400 systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical product manufacturing is an advantage.
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666