Manufacturing Engineer with new product introduction within a high-volume manufacturing environment required for permanent role with multinational in Co. Louth. A great opportunity to showcase your skills in new product introduction in a global consumer electronics multinational.
- Introduction of new products, processes and equipment into the production environment.
- Input into new product development process.
- Technical support to all production areas.
- Approval of all PSI documents.
- Creating and maintain test procedure.
- Identification, co-ordination and implementation of process improvement measures.
- Lead the continuous improvement team.
- BSc. Degree in Mechatronic / Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Previous experience in New Product Introduction
- Previous experience in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Knowledge of high-volume production processes
- Knowledge of lean management tools
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to read wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of fabrication process, e.g. Sheet metal forming, Injection Moulding
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence