Manufacturing Engineer – Kildare
An excellent opportunity to join a niche organisation that are supplying cutting-edge products to a global market. You will be charged with implementing efficient manufacturing procedures to ensure continuous improvement within the organisation.
- Improve manufacturing process efficiency by analyzing and planning with the Production Manager.
- Ensure product and process quality by designing testing methodologies.
- Work with other teams to improve product reliability.
- Work with a New Product Introduction process to qualify and release new products and capability to production.
- Qualify product upgrades as part of the release process to production.
- Review designs to reduce costs.
- Prepare documentation for new and existing processes and engineering procedures.
- Update manufacturing procedures as required.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex engineering and manufacturing production issues.
- Improve manufacturing processes by studying product requirements.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and quality requirements are met.
Resolve quality and technical issues so that product supply is not impacted.
- Compile and report KPI metrics for management review.
- Lead activities within a cross functional team.
- Utilise continuous improvement methodologies (lean, six sigma) to deliver sustainable process improvements.
- BSc. in Mechanical, Electronic, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering. MSc. desirable.
- 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Lean manufacturing experience experience applying Lean tools / Six Sigma techniques. Green Belt or Black Belt certification an advantage.
- Jigs & Fixtures design and maintenance experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mircosoft package and ERP skills.
- Experience in Python script or Java an advantage.
- Experience in analyzing process capabilities and developing product development and process improvement plans.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666