Manufacturing Engineer – Clare
Do you want to play a part in driving process improvements with a multinational whose products are used across the globe? Report to the Manufacturing Supervisor, you will develop and implement manufacturing processes & focus on new product development & product transfers.
- Develop & evaluate manufacturing processes
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout and implementation of process
- Provide decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs
- Serve as liaison between manufacturing and design engineering to develop and/or improve processes to reduce scrap, rework, and labor and improve quality.
- Focus on new product development and product transfers between factories
- Support existing designs throughout their life cycle
- Recommend process improvements to streamline product flow including material handling, module production and effectively train operators
- BSc. in Manufacturing Engineering technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a comparable degree.
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Broad knowledge of electronic manufacturing processes is preferred.
- Experience with Creo, Solid Edge or Auto Cad.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence