Manufacturing Manager – Galway
This is a key role within a leading Medical Device organisation based in Galway. You will be responsible for providing leadership on all manufacturing activities throughout the organisation.
- Ensures the processes needed for the effective running of manufacturing engineering are established.
- Define capacity and resource requirements, including the recruitment, mentoring and development of team.
- Provide leadership to engineering teams.
- Manage the facility to include cleanroom specification, equipment design and production line requirements.
- Take direct responsibility for cleanroom build of product.
- Liaise with R&D and Quality to ensure that the transition of products.
- Participates in the Management Review process.
- Builds a culture of continuous improvement at all levels in the organisation.
- Actively participates in short and long-range planning including the development of Key Performance Indicators.
- Manages the budget and resources of the department.
- BSc. in Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in the Manufacturing Engineering function.
- 3+ years people management experience.
- Demonstrated expertise and detailed knowledge of the medical device industry.
- Proven technical expertise and competence across all aspects of Manufacturing Engineering function.
- Detailed working knowledge of and expertise on all site equipment.
- Ability to manage a high performing team.
- A strong team player, who can demonstrate a calm and influential presence.
- Effective knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Attention to detail while maintaining awareness of longer-term objectives.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence