Manufacturing Test Technician required for ensuring the overall quality of manufactured products for leading provider of innovative solutions in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be a voice for quality in the company and will ensure the overall quality of the manufactured product as well as responsible for ensuring the product delivered to the customer meets the requirements.
You will work closely with the manufacturing team to ensure continuous improvement of process and standards to deliver the best possible product to our client’s customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering and/or similar.
- Great attention to detail as you will be responsible for the final check on products before delivery to customers, every detail must be noticed and acted upon when necessary.
- Excellent analytical skills and can identify problems quickly and determine the underlying root cause.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. Must be able to explain potentially complex issues both through face-to-face meetings and written SOPs and quality documentation.
- Experience/understanding of the safety risks associated with high voltage systems.
- Motivated, self-directed, and able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
- Test and documentation of manufactured systems before delivery to the customer.
- Test and documentation of incoming products.
- Recording of failures during assembly and test in production.
- You will work as part of the quality team to implement preventative actions to issues in the field.
- Maintaining quality documentation.
Our client offers great benefits such as Bike to work scheme, employee assistance program, Flexitime, On-site parking, Private medical insurance and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org