Mechanical Design Engineer – Clare
An experienced designer of consumer electronics or medical devices using plastics & electro-mechanical components, required for permanent role with growing Irish R&D company.
- Provide detailed working drawings so that equipment can be fabricated.
- Works closely with machine builders during the build phase.
- Assist in creating a detailed equipment documentation package.
- Responsible for ensuring that design project timelines and targets are achieved.
- BSc. in Engineering.
- 3-5 years mechanical drawing/design experience.
- Experience in the design constraints of working with plactics and electro-mechanical devices.
- Experience in consumer electronics design or medical devices design.
- Experienced in the use of both 2D Autocad & 3D CAD modelling.
- Ability to generate detailed engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666