Mechanical Design Engineer with 2+ years experience required for a permanent role with dynamic multinational in the Northeast. The successful candidate will work as part of a technical team testing new concepts in mechanical design of products.
Using CREO Parametric 4.0., you will produce detailed technical drawings, perform detailed 3D designs, prototype build and test and develop and test existing products.
- BSc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in product design and development in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Thermodynamics and heat transfer technology
- Experience of plastic part and tool design
- Experience of sheet metal design
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with good initiative and energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage effectively at all levels
- Have extensive knowledge of 3D CAD and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive approach to work, delivering results within tight timescales
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to learn and develop
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Some travel may be required
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence