Mechanical Design Engineer – Galway
You will design, build and upgrade automated equipment used in the manufacturing and new technologies process of this leading multinational.
- System design for Industrial Automation equipment from concept stage.
- Management of project from design through to validation.
- Production of support documentation including BOMs, manuals, drawings and CE technical files.
- Hands on system complete system debugging.
- Researching solutions to existing process problems.
- Technical support to production.
- Validation support and delivery of completed systems.
- BSc. in a related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Ability to design and manufacture systems up to CE marking standard.
- Demonstrated ability to design systems in a 3D environment.
- Strong knowledge of pneumatic system, mechanical motion systems & electrical drive systems.
- Experience in external vendor management.
- Demonstrated automated system build and debug experience.
- Ability to design systems in line with the machinery directive.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence