Mechanical Engineer with sheet metal & plastics design experience required for permanent role with multinational in Co. Louth.
If you are an experience Mechanical Engineer seeking a new role in a world leading consumer electronics multinational this is the role for you. You will be working on the design of new and existing products supporting the development team.
- Contribute to the design and development of new and existing products.
- Produce 2D dimensional drawings.
- Design, build and operation of product test facilities.
- Prototyping and build new product models and variations.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Adhere to project plans and timetables.
- Manage technical documents and contribute to the product approvals process.
- Ensure all departmental tasks and functions are undertaken in accordance with Health and Safety policies.
- BSc. in Engineering – Mehcanical / Manufacturing / similar
- Experience using 3D CAD and producing 2D drawings
- Familiar with material properties
- Knowledge of basic electronics and electro mechanical devices
- Able to take ownership of tasks
- Knowledge of sheet metal design experience
- Knowledge of plastic design experience
- Knowledge of fluids, thermodynamics and heat transfer is an advantage
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence