Mechanical Engineer – Limerick
A great opportunity to join the R&D team of a leading Medical Device company working on the development of medical products.
- Plan, coordinate, design, and analyse data of technical experiments at all stages of development including design of experiments activities for characterization, prototype testing, and qualification.
- Work with experts to integrate subsystems and verify device designs.
- Conduct risk management activities such as Failure Modes Effects Analysis.
- Interface with manufacturing team regularly during the development and product enhancement stages to ensure manufacturability of the design solutions.
- Design and produce manufacturing drawings of complex electromechanical instrumentation and test fixtures.
- BSc. in Mechanical/Biomedical or similar engineering
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands on experience building and testing breadboards, prototypes and production level instruments desired.
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical approaches.
- Experience with interdisciplinary systems, including electromechanical, electronic and fluidic systems.
- 3D CAD modelling with SolidWorks or similar.
- Experience over the full product life cycle and must be capable of working collaboratively on complex projects.
- Knowledge of applicable international standards advantageous.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence