Mechanical Engineer – Louth
If you are an experience Mechanical Engineer seeking a new role in a world leading consumer electronics multinational this is the role for you. You will be working on the design of new and existing products supporting the development team.
- Contribute to the design and development of new and existing products.
- Produce 2D dimensional drawings.
- Design, build and operation of product test facilities.
- Prototyping and build new product models and variations.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Adhere to project plans and timetables.
- Manage technical documents and contribute to the product approvals process.
- Ensure all departmental tasks and functions are undertaken in accordance with Health and Safety policies.
- BSc. in relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience using 3D CAD and producing 2D drawings.
- Familiar with material properties.
- Knowledge of basic electronics and electro mechanical devices.
- Able to take ownership of tasks.
- Knowledge of fluids, thermodynamics and heat transfer is an advantage.
- Knowledge of sheet metal design experience.
- Knoledge of plastic design experience.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666