Mechanical Engineer required by market-leading healthcare multinational in Dublin.
The successful professional will provide detailed technical expertise and maintenance to manufacturing equipment an support manufacturing life-cycle of products to achieve seamless and lean production results.
You will join a dynamic team of professionals with various levels of expertise and work together to achieve excellence product quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar Engineering discipline preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry with large volumes of production.
- Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam, and general building services is a MUST.
- Highly competent with the regulatory and statutory requirements of the FDA, ISO and HSA.
- Be a leader, good communicator, self-motivated, have record of achievement and be a good team member.
- Manage and control all aspects of our client’s production facilities services, so that all equipment is maintained to a high degree of efficiency.
- Provide all processes with a standard of service to meet required volume & yields (average monthly/annualized targeted uptime minimum 99.94%).
- Supervise and motivate production plant facilities technicians, to ensure equipment preventative maintenance together with agreed project work is completed within specified timelines and to ensure company policies / procedures are maintained.
- Ensure that all safety and plant IPA system are properly maintained and ready for operation.
- Ensure production plant facility systems are robust to ensure acceptable compliance to national, international and regulatory standards.
- Operate production plant facilities services efficiently and effectively, so that budgeted & non-budgeted cost reductions can be achieved.
- Provide mechanical support to Facilities Engineering Group and also Technical Services for the execution of Facilities capital projects.
- Assist Plant Facilities / Project Engineers with system re-design and optimization of plant services & equipment.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org