Mechanical Engineering Manager with experience in an electro-mechanical environment required by market-leading medical devices multinational in Co. Limerick. The successful candidate must have experience in a leadership role
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years mechanical design experience in an electro-mechanical environment
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a mechanical / hardware design team
- Design for Six Sigma knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working in a collaborative engineering environment
- Computer literate with good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with root cause investigation using a CAPA or other issue tracking process
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
- Knowledge of international standards applicable to medical devices or IVD instrumentation.
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical methods.
- Expertise in interdisciplinary systems, including electromechanical and electronic systems.
- Experience in design verification of Medical Device in a FDA-regulated environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with SolidWork, and Minitab is highly desirable.
- Experience over the full product life cycle is desired.
- Experience with fluidics/microfluidics, thermal systems, optics & other detection methods is desirable.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence