Mechatronic Engineer with 5+ years mechanical design experience required for permanent role in Co. Westmeath.
- Design and manufacture of automated finishing cells including six axis robots
- Design and manufacture of finishing and verification equipment, including fail safes / Poka Yoke
- Support the commissioning and validation of automated finishing and verification equipment
- Host design reviews with internal customers when appropriate.
- Design decisions to be agreed by stakeholders and documented
- Design work to be carried out as per company best practice and drawings should be generated according to industry standards
- Identification and execution of process improvements which involve modifications and upgrades to existing automated equipment or the design and development of new equipment as appropriate
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics essential
- Experience in 3D CAD is essential
- Proficiency in Solid Works desirable
- Experience of Installation, maintenance and Programming of ABB Robots desirable.
- Experience of Installation, wiring, programming and commissioning of PLC’s into systems desirable
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deliver results
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence