Medical Device Engineering Project Manager required by medical devices multinational in Dublin, to take responsibility for the strategic alignment, development and execution of new product development and sustaining engineering projects & cross-functional teams. As ‘Project Management Expert’ you will be responsible for project planning and management, developing mechanisms for monitoring project progress, for intervention and problem solving through collaboration with other technical team members, for ensuring project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Provides leadership and centralized management for the planning, development and execution of technical projects
- Manages all phases of project execution including stage gate reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Leads the project team members in using established PM tools and techniques to stay within authorized budget limits
- Competent in conducting risk assessments for technical and project related issues
- Leads and contributes to the development of R&D organisation
- Develops methods, procedures and metrics for projects
- Responsible for the successful execution of significant technical projects
- Degree in Engineering – Biomedical / Manufacturing / Electronic or similar
- Experiencein new product development and sustaining engineering within the medical device sector
- Strong understanding of medical device regulations including FDA standard 21 CFR Parts 801 and 820, design controls, ISO13485, regulatory audits and international environmental regulations
- Extensive experience and track record of success in the development of 510K/PMA regulated products
- Innovative and influential with excellent communication skills
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence