Principal Chemical Engineer required to lead a team of process development experts to develop world-class manufacturing processes by market leading Medical Device multinational based in Galway. The successful candidate will mentor a team to utilise six sigma tools in the development of process parameters.
You will assess the suitability of existing passivation cell and new passivation cell for use with new project and products, lead the procurement of a new bespoke passivation cell for exciting new project, develop the cleaning and passivation process to world-class yield levels and lead the initiative to reduce traditional methods and move towards green technology.
- BSc. Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Sciences or equivalent qualification
- 5-8 years’ experience at this level within the Medical Device or related industry
- Six sigma green belt
- LEAN tool bag
- Excellent hands-on technical skills
- Good coaching/mentoring skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Experience in people management and development
- Good organization, supervisory and investigation skills are required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666