Medical Devices Manufacturing Engineers required by growing medical devices multinational in Galway. My client designs, manufactures & supplies market leading medical devices to global markets. They are now seeking to recruit Manufacturing Engineers with at least 3 years experience. Some experience within another regulated environment is required. You will get the opportunity to work in a collaborative role where your contribution will be noticed and recognised. Interviews are currently taking place – initially by phone and skype – and successful candidates will be able to start asap.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering – Manufacturing / Mechanical / Biomedical or other
- At least 3+ years experience in a Manufacturing / Process Engineering role
- Some experience in a regulated environment – pharma / medical devices
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with an emphasis on validation
- Knowledge of six sigma methodology and lean manufacturing principles
- Must be currently based in Ireland
- Work with cross-functional team to help build a continuous improvement environment
- Identify & deliver continuous improvement projects in process performance & material yield
- Identify & implement effective solutions to problems
- Design and introduce manufacturing processes for new products
- Maintain high compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements
- Applying Lean principles to identify and develop improvements
- Manage external relationships with Technology providers / Suppliers.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence