.Net Developer required by successful Automotive multinational in Co. Kerry to work on varied projects for desktop, mobile and cloud applications.
You should have at least 3 years experience working with .Net development in a commercial environment. Graduates will not be considered for these roles. Overseas candidates can be considered if they have at least 5 years .Net development experience.
Applicants must be available to work on site 3 days a week.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Proven .NET experience (.Net Core or .Net Framework)
- Commercial architecture experience with cloud technologies – Azure.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET frameworks, MMSQL Server and design architecture patterns.
- Proven experience with C#, .NET language and SQL, YAML and XML.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- An understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience and good understanding of design patterns.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Build .NET applications based on product requirements.
- Write clean, scalable code using C# .NET programming language.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Liaise with software, electrical and other design disciplines to prepare project requirements and to develop/document software solutions to meet business. compliance and performance requirements.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Present and review technical solutions to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Liaise with field support engineers to rollout new software.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of a Good Engineering Practice platform for effective delivery of projects.
- Participate in risk assessments to ensure new features/upgrades comply with safety standard.