.Net Software Engineer required for a permanent role in a multinational in South Co. Dublin.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Be responsible for the design, development, installation, commissioning, documentation, testing validation of the Automation and Control System bespoke applications or in-house automated development tools.
- Work as part of a team, liaise with internal and external (Client) personnel.
- Work within our own and our clients standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all company and regulatory work practices.
- Maintain and improve existing codebases and peer review code changes.
- Document solutions by developing functional and software design specifications, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams.
- Investigate and use new technologies where relevant by continually updating technical knowledge and skills.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the design and delivery of all aspects of the company’s industrial vision and bespoke solutions.
- B.Sc. – Software / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant experience in a .net development role
- Excellent knowledge of C# and the .Net Framework
- Database experience, such as MS SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- You will hold a full, clean drivers license
- You must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence