New Product Introduction Engineer – Leitrim
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company in leading projects on time, within budget and to a high quality. Experience working on extrusion, moulding, balloon forming for a medical device product is required.
- Leading projects and teams to ensure timely delivery, quality requirements and cost targets are achieved.
- Planning, implementing and co-ordination of New Product Introductions to include.
- Sourcing and implementing tooling, equipment and technologies, as required to implement the manufacture of new and existing production
- Ensuring effective and comprehensive customer communication throughout the duration of the project.
- Planning and co-ordination to ensure that the necessary testing, evaluation & control of equipment measures are in place to monitor & support product quality.
- Planning and co-ordinating New Product Design .
- Development of Manufacturing Process in conjunction with New Product Introduction team.
- Planning and implementing manufacturing cell lay-outs, work station design and material handling to ensure efficient manufacturing to meet product cost targets, efficiency targets and quality targets.
- Participation in areas such as customer complaints and CAPA’s.
- Completing any tasks within the project scope including validations, testing, product design and so forth.
- Supporting the business acquisition process by way of completing quotations.
- Providing technical support and customer communication as required.
- BSc. in Polymer, Medical, Mechanical, Design or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in new product introduction, manufacturing, quality or process engineering, preferably in catheter manufacturing.
- Experience in Project Management regarding new product introduction, preferably in a Medical Device environment.
- Highly competent in catheter manufacturing processes, including extrusion, moulding, balloon forming, braiding, packaging and other assembly techniques.
- Ability to to work as part of a team in a “lean” systems environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666