NPD Production Engineer with strong leadership abilities required by market-leading growing company in Co. Carlow.
In this role, you will supervise and support activities across production of products in New Product Development. Initially leading a team of one, it is envisaged that this team will grow to ten. Strong leadership abilities are required and ideally experience in a leadership role within a production environment. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will supervise production assembly & schedule workloads, ensure production practises are compliant with safety regulations & standards and ensure stock is kept at optimum levels.
- Experience in production / manufacturing engineering role
- Supervisory experience is ideal but strong leadership ability will also be considered
- Must be already based in Ireland and be legally entitled to work here
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make and implement decisions
- Experience in Medical Device / Automotive / Aerospace or similar environment
- Experience in delivering a product from NPD to production and release will be highly advantageous
Please contact Emer Smith in confidence