NPI Engineer – Galway
A rapidly expanding medical device organisation based in Galway are seeking an NPI Engineer to join their growing team.
- Supporting all aspects of the Device Development Process.
- Hands-on approach involving design, prototyping and development of novel biomaterial-based devices.
- Focus on the transfer of the products from design into manufacturing.
- BSc. in Biomedical/Mechanical/Polymer Engineering.
- 1-3 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work hands-on in the development of process technologies.
- Good working knowledge of polymer material properties and coating processes.
- Experience of Medical Device requirements and understanding of Design Control processes an advantage.
- Proficient in AutoCad and similar 3D Modelling software.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence