Agile Project Manager with experience delivering electro-mechanical products to market required by electronics multinational in Cork. The successful candidate will be highly innovative and have a good technical understanding of electro-mechanical products. Experience within medical devices or electronics sector is essential. As this role is managing the delivery of a new suite of products, it is initially being offered as a 12 month fixed term (salaried) contract, with a view to permanency.
Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, this role will interview and hire remotely, and can facilitate remote working.
- BSc. or MSc. Degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a Project Management role managing the delivery of electro-mechanical products to market
- Experience in Medical Devices or Electronics sector
- Must have a good technical understanding of electro-mechanical products
- Experience collaborating with remote technical teams within a multinational environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong project planning and project management skills
- Experience working with Agile / Sprint planning essential
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence