Packaging and Labelling Expert with experience in a regulated sector required by market leading medical devices multinatinal in Galway. You will provide have knlowledge of Label Vision Syste, SAP and Bartender knowledge.
- Build a Label & Packaging Excellence Program within the Device Manufacturing group.
- Identify all packaging requirements, establish guidelines for success and mentor teams.
- Manage relations with vendors and external service providers.
- Support Device Manufacturing on various projects in terms of package system design and implementation.
- Develop complete packaging concepts and specifications, and improve existing configurations.
- Interface with the Quality Assurance and Regulatory departments to provide packaging input to product submissions.
- Communicate and participate in packaging related troubleshooting projects.
- Design, test, and implement integrated automated inspection for all product lines.
- Provide printer and labelling support for issues observed in manufacturing.
- Partner with cross functional teams as the packaging and labelling expert.
- BSc. in Engineering / Packaging Technology or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience within a packaging/labelling design or process environment in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of Barcoding systems and UDI requirements.
- Knowledge of GS1 and HIBCC identification.
- Experience of label printing applications and ERP systems.
- Proven track record in packaging and print material design and implementation.
- Strong communication and Project management skills
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence