Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Manager required by medical devices multinational in Sligo to build and develop a strong manufacturing organization capable of delivering cost effective medicines.
- Coach and mentor your team ensuring successful career development and a culture of continuous learning.
- Work closely with the EHS team, to ensure a culture of safety.
- Maintain strong regulatory reputation.
- Collaborate on new product introductions, ensuring on time and on budget completion.
- Deliver on enterprise, site and department performance metrics.
- BSc. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a relevant. MSc. is preferred.
- 5-8 years experience in engineering/manufacturing, with relevant experience of batch processing, automation, technical transfers, commissioning and validation in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 5-8 years of detailed knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
- 5+ years experience of new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities.
- 5+ years project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects.
- 2+ years people management experience.
- 3+ years understanding performance metrics which drive a manufacturing organization.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence